Brent Customer Services provide residents and visitors to
Brent with access to a wide range of council services.
You can obtain information about or request the services
provided by the council via the Brent website whenever you want to.
If you cannot find an answer to your question or are unable to
request the service you need on the Brent Internet you can use the
form to contact us.
You can also contact us by telephone on 020 8937
1234, email firstname.lastname@example.org
or by visiting our local
offices or self service contact points.
In order to resolve particular types of enquiries promptly it
may be easier to email:
If you want to telephone us about parking please contact us on
020 8937 4972.
Answers to popular questions
Click on the links below to find out the answers to some of
our most frequent enquiries:
If you have an enquiry regarding this website, for example, you
have a problem finding or viewing any of our webpages or you would
like to update your entry in one of our online directories, please
We have two local offices where you can make enquiries in
As well as access to induction loops, interpreters, freephones
and computers, our services include:
- housing and council tax benefit
- council tax
- school admissions
- blue badges
- taxi cards
- concessionary travel passes
- social services
- Brent Housing Partnership enquiries and information about other
We also provide planning and building control services in
Brent Civic Centre only.
Brent Contact Points
Contact points have self-service touch screen computers and
free phones available for people to make enquiries.
Our commitment to you
You have the right to expect good quality, easily accessible
council services and information.
Our service standards apply to everyone working for us.
We aim to:
- make it easy for you to access our building and find what you
- welcome and greet you within five minutes of arriving at a
customer service centre
- ensure that you do not have to wait for more than 30 minutes to
be seen by an officer before your enquiry can be handled
- answer all calls received and respond to voicemails and
messages within 1 working day
- acknowledge written enquires (by post or fax) within five
- respond to written enquiries within 10 working days
- acknowledge emails within 2 working days
- respond to email and SMS enquiries within 10 working days
- respond to all stage 1 complaints within 20 working days
- respond to all stage 2 complaints within 30 working days.
You can expect:
- all of our staff to be fully trained, customer service
- us to help you with any council enquiry, complaint or
- to be given a warm and enthusiastic welcome
- to be provided with up to date information about your enquiry
or complaint whenever you ask us
- to be sensitive to your needs and do our best to ensure that
you can make best use of our service.
You can help us by:
- giving us all the information we need to help you
- letting us know if you have any special needs
- telling us how we can improve our services
- asking us to explain anything you're not sure of