Reporting crime

Report crime


Call 999 if a crime is happening now or if someone is in immediate danger.

Non-emergency incidents and issues

Call the police on 101 for help with non-emergency issues or to contact your local police station. This line is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

If you are deaf, hard of hearing or have a speech impairment, a text phone is available on 18001 101.

To report crime anonymously

Visit or phone 0800 555 111. They will not ask for your name and address and cannot trace your call.

Your safer neighbourhoods team

To talk to your local police about ongoing crime and anti-social behaviour issues, you can contact your police safer neighbourhoods team.



Report anti-social behaviour

Anti-social behaviour

In an emergency always call the police on 999.

In non-emergency situations, you can contact the police on 101. You can call this number if, for example:

  • Your car has been stolen
  • Your property has been damaged
  • You suspect drug use or dealing in your neighbourhood

Or to:

  • Report a minor traffic collision
  • Give the police information about crime in your area
  • Speak to the police about a general enquiry

Council tenants

Council tenant or housing association leaseholders can report anti-social behaviour to Brent Housing Partnership on 020 8937 2579.

Non-council tenants

If you are not a council tenant you can contact Brent Anti-social behaviour team on 020 8937 1058 (9am to 5pm Monday to Friday), email or contact your police safer neighbourhoods team.

Housing association tenants

If you are a housing association tenant, please contact your housing officer.


Report domestic violence

Domestic violence

In an emergency always call the police on 999. If it is not an emergency, call 101.

If you are experiencing domestic violence and would like to talk about it, or would like help with finding somewhere safe to stay, contact the 24-hour National Domestic Abuse Helpline on 0808 2000 247.

If you are a young person needing support and advice contact Childline on 0800 1111.

If you are a male victim of domestic violence in need of support contact Men's Advice Line on freephone 0808 801 0327.