Contact us about business rates
Things to read
Things to do
- Pay your business rates online
- Go to the business rates section at www.gov.uk
- Visit the Valuation Office Agency website
- Visit the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors website (RICS)
- Visit the Institute of Revenues Rating and Valuation website (IRRV)
- Contact us about business rates
- Application for small business rate relief
When contacting the council please provide the following information so that we can deal with your enquiry promptly:
- the full name of your business and the address, including the postcode
- your business rate account reference number (an eight digit reference number starting with a 3)
- a telephone number (so that we can contact you)
- an email address (if you have one).
If you need to tell us about any changes that will affect the amount you have to pay, such as moving in or out of a property, you should do this right away.
This will help us, and you, and may give you a longer period to pay.
Phone us on 020 8937 1525
Write to us at
London Borough of Brent
Brent Customer Services
PO Box 425