Tell us about any changes
In order to send you a correct bill as quickly as possible, please tell us as soon as you move in or move out of a property or anything else that may affect the amount you have to pay.
This will help us, and you, and may give you a longer period to pay.
Ring us on 020 8937 1525. If you contact us by telephone we will be able to update your business rate details immediately and provide you with an accurate bill.
Write to us at:
- London Borough of Brent
Brent Customer Services
PO Box 425
When contacting us please provide the following information so that we can deal with your enquiry promptly:
- the full name of your Business and the address including the postcode
- your business rate account reference number (an eight digit reference number starting with a 3)
- a telephone number (so that we can contact you)
- an email address (if you have one)
Things to read
Things to do
- Pay your business rates online
- Go to the business rates section at www.gov.uk
- Visit the Valuation Office Agency website
- Visit the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors website (RICS)
- Visit the Institute of Revenues Rating and Valuation website (IRRV)
- Contact us about business rates
- Application for small business rate relief