Commercial waste and recycling
Things to read
Things to do
The company that collects your business waste can give you expert advice on how to recycle. Or you can find your nearest business waste recycling location through the GOV.UK website.
Please note we do not collect any business waste.
Recycling and reducing waste can save you money. There are organisations that can help you improve your profit margins by improving your environmental performance.
- Recycling - Visit WRAP, the Waste and Resources Action Programme - an independent not-for-profit organisation working with businesses, individuals and communities to help them reap the benefits of reducing waste.
- London Green Organisations - an independent non-profit environment group dedicated to recognising, rewarding and promoting environmental best practice around the world.
Did you know?
- 97 per cent of business who recycle are satisfied with their in-house recycling schemes.
- A significant number of businesses who recycle their waste say it improves their reputation with the local community.
- The cost of waste is bigger than you think. It's the cost of buying goods, storing goods, paying someone to take away those wasted goods, and the lost profit from not selling them. How much is waste really costing your business?