Report a concern about food safety

Before you report

Please check if the location of the food place is within the London Borough of Brent before using the online form. You can check which borough is responsible by using the Find your local council online search, and entering the postcode address. 

Report online 

If the food place is within the London Borough of Brent, please use the report an unsafe/unhygienic food place online form


020 8937 5252


Food Safety Team, Regulatory Services, Brent Civic Centre, Engineers Way, Wembley HA9 0FJ