Watch the live web stream of the virtual full Brent Council meeting on Monday, 13 July 2020 at 6pm

Gambling premises licence application

If you provide gambling facilities, you may need three different types of licence - an operating licence, a personal licence and a premises licence.

Download the: Gambling premises licence application form

We issue premises licences for the following premises:

  • Betting Shops;
  • Adult Gaming Centres;
  • Family Entertainment Centres;
  • Bingo Halls;
  • Racing Tracks;
  • Casinos.

In addition to your application form you also need to: