Hypnotism performance licence
If you wish to show, demonstrate or perform a hypnotism act in public in Brent, you must have authorisation from us, and you must comply with any conditions attached. You must be 18 or older and must be a member of a relevant recognised body.
- Download the: Application for consent for a hypnotism performance
If you wish to show, demonstrate or perform a hypnotism act in public, you must have authorisation from the local authority in England and Wales where the performance is to take place.
You must comply with any conditions attached to an authorisation.
You must be eighteen years of age or older and must be a member of a relevant recognised body.
Application and evaluation process
With your completed the application form you also need to submit the following:
- Proof of public liability insurance
- Evidence of membership of FESH (the federation of ethical stage hypnotists)
- A detailed synopsis of the show
- The application fee
Things to read
- Information for applicants
- Licence fees
- Licensing registers and consultations
- Pool of Model Conditions
- Licensing glossary
- Guidance - Plan Requirements
- Guidance - Entitlement to Work
- Guidance - Personal Licence Qualifications
- Guidance - Relevant or Foreign Offences
- National Fraud Initiative
- Get a licence
- Licence fees
- Planning and building control
- Advice for food businesses
- Business events and networking opportunities