The members of Brent Council's new cabinet were officially appointed at the Annual Meeting on 4 June 2014.
Councillor Muhammed Butt was re-appointed as Leader of the council, and is joined by Cllr Michael Pavey, formerly Lead Member for Children and Young People, as Deputy Leader.
The new cabinet now has six portfolio members as well as a leader and deputy leader.
The full cabinet
- Leader of the Council - Cllr Muhammed Butt
- Deputy Leader - Cllr Michael Pavey
- Adults, Health and Wellbeing - Cllr Krupesh Hirani
- Children and Young People - Cllr Ruth Moher
- Employment and Skills - Cllr Roxanne Mashari
- Environment - Cllr Keith Perrin
- Regeneration and Housing - Cllr Margaret McLennan
- Stronger Communities - Cllr James Denselow