The Cleaner Brent app makes it easy to report litter, illegal rubbish dumping and other problems in streets, parks and cemeteries, using your smartphone.
And now, with some added functionality, you can do even more to keep Brent's streets safe and clean.
You can now report a wide range of issues with the new and improved Cleaner Brent app, including potholes, cracked or damaged pavements, broken or missing street furniture, and much more.
With a few simple clicks, you can make a real difference and help make Brent a place we can all be proud to live in.
Councillor Eleanor Southwood, Cabinet Member for Environment, said:
"The Cleaner Brent App is going from strength to strength. By downloading and using the app, residents can help us keep Brent clean and safe.
"I want this to be a borough that's accessible to everyone and broken paving, illegally dumped rubbish and overhanging trees are not only horrible to look at but create real dangers for people getting around.
"The majority of Brent residents love where they live and I hope that these improvements to the app will make it even easier to report issues around the borough."
What you can report using this app
Keeping Brent clean and green
- Illegal rubbish dumping- Discarded items next to a road, in parks or cemeteries and in rivers
- Fly-posting - Adverts illegally posted on public properties
- A street that needs sweeping
- A grit bin that is empty and needs filling
- Dog fouling
- Dead Animals
- Grass that needs cutting - in verges or in parks or cemeteries
- Shrubs that need pruning or weeding
- Litter bins that need emptying (in streets, parks or cemeteries)
Keeping Brent safe and accessible
- Broken or damaged manhole cover
- Faded White/Yellow Lines
- Broken or damaged pavements and kerbs
- Broken or damaged bollards and guardrails
- Damaged or missing street furniture
- Damaged or missing street signs
- Blocked gully (both flooded and non-flooded)
- Damaged or missing drain cover
We have also branched out to include:
- low hanging branches
- damaged or dead tree
- overgrown highway tree
- overgrown private tree
- tree stump removal requests.
So show how much you love where you live and help us make Brent a cleaner, safer and more accessible place for all by downloading and using the app today.
How does it work?
Once you have told us about an issue, you will receive confirmation that the event has been reported and confirmation when the report is closed.
You will need to make sure your phone GPS or location service settings are enabled for the app to work. Use of the app will be dependent on mobile phone network coverage in each area. Please contact your network provider for further information.