Brent Safer Neighbourhood Board public meeting
7-9pm Wednesday 27 September 2017
Brent Civic Centre, Committee Room 3
Tea and coffee from 6.45pm
Join the consultation on The Mayor of London’s draft Public Access and Engagement Strategy.
Give your views and ask questions about proposals to:
- close some police station front counters and contact points
- increase online reporting, contact and information
- increase police visibility through use of new technology
- have two dedicated PCs and one PCSO per ward
- increase public engagement through information, reassurance and empowerment
- combine borough policing resources.
Meet the new Brent police leaders and ask them questions.
Find out about:
- police activity on knife crime and violence
- the impact of body-worn-video
- focused activity by the police and council partnership tasking team
- the work of the Safer Neighbourhood Board.
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org