The Government has provided important information and advice in Arabic, Bengali, Bulgarian, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, French, Gujarati, Hindi, Nepali, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi and Urdu:
- Reducing transmission, and what you can do to help
- Self isolating, for households with a possible coronavirus infection
- Shielding and protecting vulnerable people
- Mental health and wellbeing
Doctors of the World have also provided:
- Coronavirus information in 60 languages, including Somali
- Ways to improve your mental health and wellbeing, in 27 languages
The Brent Chinese Association has provided:
If you are visiting the UK from outside the European Economic Area (EEA), the NHS website has advice on coronavirus testing and treatment
You can find out more about the importance of everyone getting tested in the following series of videos produced by community leaders in Alperton:
NHS Covid Vaccination Programme
NHS doctors, nurses and other frontline staff have come forward to help reassure communities that COVID-19 vaccines are safe, effective and have been independently tested to the highest standards.
Clinicians have recorded messages in some of the most commonly spoken languages – apart from English – in the capital to help ensure messages about the importance of getting a COVID-19 vaccine reach all Londoners.
Languages include: Arabic, Bengali, Gujarati, Polish, Punjabi, Romanian, Spanish, Swahili, Turkish, Urdu, Yoruba.