|Nursery||Living Spring Montessori Nursery St Michael's Church Annexe, St Michael's Road, Cricklewood, London, NW2 6XG|
£30,000 - £35,000 - depending on ability, qualification, level of experience and competence.
Full Time (8:00am to 5:00pm and 9:00am to 6:00pm Mondays to Fridays)
|Closing date||Until position is filled|
|Start date||ASAP |
|How to Apply|| |
Please apply online to email@example.com with your full Curriculum Vitae and a Cover Letter stating why you consider yourself a suitable candidate.
Telephone: 0208 8307331
Our Montessori nursery based in the heart of Cricklewood, London is an Early Years setting for children aged 6 months to 5 years. We offer a warm and nurturing environment for children to develop holistically. We serve families in our local community and are invested in honouring the development of children in our community through our setting.
Our Living Spring community requires a warm, confident and experienced leader and manager to take on the role of Deputy Manager in the nursery. This role will suit someone who has a good understanding of the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) and Ofsted Inspection Framework. The ideal candidate, will have a depth of experience managing staff, parent communication and capacity building. There is an opportunity to progress to Nursery Manager.
The Deputy Manager will be required to:
- Engage in all areas of work that require the smooth running of the nursery at all times.
- Strong implementation of Safeguarding Policies and Processes, including Safer Recruitment.
- Implement the EYFS Statutory Framework, ensuring the delivery of service and quality of care across the setting.
- Promote Inclusion and Diversity, with a strong understanding of Special Educational Needs.
- Promote the Health, Safety, and Wellbeing of children, staff and families.
- Take responsibility for the management of all administrative processes and act in the capacity of personal assistant to the nursery manager.
- Supervise and support staff with effective implementation of policies and procedures in line with all statutory guidance.
- Support the manager in ensuring that all children enjoy a safe and rich learning environment and that each child reaches their full potential.
- Assist the manager with capacity building, including social media marketing and building the setting’s online presence.
To be successful in this role, the Deputy Manager will need to exhibit the following skills and attributes:
- A good balance between leadership and management skills.
- Organised, meticulous and good attention to detail.
- Great communication skills with children, parents and colleagues.
- Ability to remain calm when a stressful situation arises.
- A positive role model for staff and children.
- Build and maintain positive working relationships.
- Solution-focused approach to problem solving and proactive in their approach to work.
- Proficient IT skills, outstanding administrative skills and good marketing skills required to support capacity building.
Applicants must hold a minimum level 3 or 5 qualification in Early Years, with extensive professional experience and leadership qualities and qualification. A degree in Early Years is desirable but not compulsory.
Brent Schools are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Successful applicants will be required to undergo a DBS check.