|School||The Avenue - The Rise Partnership|
Scale 1: Points 1 to 3 (£21,226 - £21,783) Starting at point 1 Plus SEN Allowance £1,324 pro rata. Actual Salary £4,054 per annum including SEN Allowance
7.5 hours per week – term time only
|Closing date|| |
Open until position filled
To be confirmed
|Start date|| |
As soon as possible
|How to apply|| |
Telephone: 0208 968 3160
|Additional information|| |
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare and education of our children and expect all our staff to share this commitment.
An enhanced DBS check and references will be required.
We are seeking to appoint School Meals Supervisory Assistants for The Avenue Site to join our vibrant and welcoming Trust.
Manor School provides an Ofsted-judged ‘Outstanding’ specialist learning environment for pupils with a wide range of special needs and we have a clear and strong vision ‘love, learn, laugh’ which we achieve through creating a positive, engaging environment where pupils effectively learn.
We are looking for someone to:
- supervise children during the lunchtime break, this includes managing and supporting the children’s play opportunities
- work co-operatively and in close partnership with all SMSA colleagues
- be vigilant and alert to all aspects of health & safety during this time.
We can offer you:
- high quality professional development opportunities
- excellent partnerships between pupils, staff and parents
- a well-resourced school.
The Avenue is part of The Rise Partnership Trust and the post holder may be required to work across the Trust as and when necessary.
Please note that there is no parking available at this site.
Brent Schools are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Successful applicants will be required to undergo a DBS check.