Run with Andy - One Tree Hill - Walking and Running
Hi all, this is Andy here from Run With Andy, my aim is to get people out and show them that running and walking can be fun and enjoyable!
- How long? - One hour forty five mins, approximately four to five miles - Group walk
- When? - Starting Tuesday 5 May - 6 October 2020
- Where? - One Tree Hill Recreational Ground, Alperton, at the end of Braemar Avenue Side - park entrance (starting point) to various walking routes such as; past Barham Park towards Whitton Avenue East, or through East Lane, North Wembley, or Horsenden Hill East & West, Ealing on other Tuesdays, then back to One Tree Hill Recreational Ground. *All group walks start and finish at One Tree Hill Recreational Ground.
- How long? - One hour or less, approximately three miles - Group run
- Who for? - Beginner runners and above
- When? - Starting Thursday 14 May - 3 September 2020 - Running sessions schedule
- Where? - Thursdays - twice a month, from One Tree Hill Recreational Ground, Alperton, HA0 4QN at the end of Braemar Avenue Side (starting point) to Barham Park HA0 2HB including use of the outdoor gym at either One Tree Hill Recreational Ground or at Barham Park.
Remember to bring a small bottle of water.
Please contact me if you would like to attend either a a group run or a group walk in advance, for more info please follow @runwithandy on Twitter.