The Borough Plan is a key strategic document that sets out what the council aims to achieve between 2023-27. We are seeking to refine, develop and improve the draft Borough Plan by collecting feedback from our community members and partners.
Our five proposed priorities are:
- Prosperity, Pride and Belonging in Brent
- A Cleaner, Greener Future
- Respect and Renewal in Brent
- The Best Start in Life
- A Healthier Brent
Keeping in mind our five proposed priorities, we will seek views on the following:
- Are the needs and priorities of relevant groups adequately identified within each strategic priority?
- Is the focus of the strategic priorities directed at the right themes, services and areas?
- Are there areas of importance that are not present?
Drop-in and have your say on Brent's new Borough Plan.