Brent Council proudly presents the highly-anticipated launch of the Good Work Standard (GWS), a scheme designed to help local businesses achieve a set of best employment practices to improve company culture and boost productivity. The event will also provide businesses of all sizes with an unparalleled opportunity to gain valuable insights into the council's business support services.
Councillor Shama Tatler, Deputy Leader, Cabinet Member for Finance, Resources & Reform and Cabinet Member for Regeneration, Planning & Growth at Brent Council will be delivering an insightful keynote speech, her unique insights and vision for the Good Work Standard are sure to provide attendees with valuable knowledge and insights into the future of work in Brent.
This event is not to be missed for anyone looking to expand their business acumen, build valuable connections, and stay ahead of the curve in the ever-evolving world of Business in Brent.
The event will include the following:
- Networking + Exploring Council services exclusively for Businesses
- Meet and Speech from Councillor Shama Tatler, Deputy Leader, Cabinet Member for Finance, Resources & Reform and Cabinet Member for Regeneration, Planning & Growth at Brent Council
- Introduction to the Good Work Standard Brent & Meet our Good Work Standard Employers (GWS)
- Federation of Small Businesses (FSB) – a live demo of the FSB membership and what the company does
- Expression of interest and questions