All are welcome, especially those new to physical activity. All walks are FREE!
Welsh Harp Birchen Grove, Kingsbury, NW9
Meeting point: Welsh Harp Open Space car park
Bus routes: 83, 182, 245, 297, 302
National Rail/Tube: Kingsbury Station (Jubilee Line)
Healthy Walks programme information
- Have fun and meet new people.
- Improve your health and fitness.
- Feel safe walking in a group.
- No need to book, just turn up walks are for one hour and are low-moderate paced, 30 minutes’ walk also available.
- No walks on bank holidays
- Each walk will be led by a qualified and experienced walk leader.
- Walks leaders can be identified by their blue Brent Council uniform.
- Please wear comfortable clothing and footwear.
- You can walk at your own pace.
- Make new friends or bring a friend.
Please note: The healthy walks programme may be subject to change.
For more information email: email@example.com