Holiday period opening hours and service changes
The next holiday is:
- If you or someone you know is affected by domestic abuse, speak to Advance by calling 07398 454898. In an emergency, always call 999
Emergency food support
- For emergency food support, call 020 8937 1234
- Please call us on 020 8937 1234
Registration and Nationality
- If you require an urgent burial during bank holiday closures, a registrar is on standby between 8am and 10am. Please call 0208 937 1010 for our out-of-office telephone message which provides the mobile number you should contact.
- Report a noise nuisance online or download the Brent Noise App
- If you need to report a matter urgently between 11am and 5pm, please call 020 8937 5252
- If you need to report a matter urgently between 6pm to 2am, please call 020 8937 1234 and press option 3 for Emergencies.
- Check if your area has bank holiday parking restrictions
- Request parking enforcement action if a vehicle is parked unlawfully and is obstructing access to your driveway, a disabled parking bay or on the footway, you can make a request between the hours of 9am to 6.30pm, for the vehicle to be removed by calling 020 8290 8300 and selecting option 5.
- The car pound will be open from 9am to 6.30pm
- There are no changes to bin collections. Please check the 'Find Your Collection Day' search tool to find your next collection day.