Children in care council
Who are we
Junior Care in Action (Junior CIA), Care in Action (CIA) and Care Leavers in Action are the Children in Care Council for Brent Council. We work to make sure children and young people in care and care leavers have the chance to be involved in making decisions and in sharing our views about the services and support we receive.
- You don't only have to talk to adults about your issues, you can attend our groups
- Junior CIA is about having fun
- Our groups are where you can talk about any issues you have and we will help you to improve your time in care
- Our groups are the voice of children in care and we work to improve the service that is delivered by social care
- New members are always welcome
Take a look at our flyers to see when and where we meet! If you would like to join a group, please speak to your social worker or carer.