|School||Curzon and Fawood Nursery Schools and Wellbeing Centre|
|Job title||Nursery Teacher|
|Salary||Main pay scale £34,502-£44,756|
|Closing date||Monday 11 December 2023 at 4pm|
|Interviews||Thursday 14 December 2023|
|Start date||To be confirmed|
|How to apply|| |
We strongly recommend that you come and visit the Partnership. Please contact Jainee Shah on 0208 4596813 to arrange a visit.
For a job application pack please email: - Jainee@fawoodcc.brent.sch.uk. Please complete your application form as fully as possible, telling us how you meet the criteria in the person specification. The information you give will be used and assessed for shortlisting.
|Additional information|| |
Brent Schools are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Successful applicants will be required to undergo a DBS check.
Curzon and Fawood are two Maintained Nursery Schools situated in the heart of the vibrant London Borough of Brent. They are part of a unique Partnership between the two Nursery Schools, Rainbows (Additionally Resourced Provision for children with ASD) and the Family Wellbeing Centre. Inclusion is at the heart of all our work at the Partnership.
We are looking for a teacher who has a passion for Early Years and Special Educational Needs & Disabilities (SEND). Our school serves a local community with a number of specialist.
Please apply if you:
- Have QTS and experience of Early Years teaching in a diverse community.
- Have the highest aspirations for children’s learning and family engagement.
- Demonstrate a secure knowledge of the EYFS and active engagement in curriculum development.
- Share our passion and enthusiasm for Early Years education in the 21st century.
- Bring a desire to actively contribute to the team and wider work of the Family Wellbeing Centre.places for children with SEND.
- This is an exciting opportunity for a professional who is keen to work with a staff team who are highly experienced and committed to achieving the best outcomes for young children and their families.