|Address||134 -136 Mortimer Road, London NW10 5SN|
|Acting headteacher||Graziela Pereira|
|Interview date||April 21 2023|
|Closing date||April 30 2023|
|Start date||As soon as possible|
|How to apply||Contact Graziela Pereira by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org|
We are a small team and offer a play environment where our staff work with children aged 18 months to 5 years of age. Dandelions is an independent Nursery School with a focus on providing a warm and creative environment for our children to flourish. We are looking for an Early Years Educator who is passionate about embarking on endless magical adventures and who can wear a smile to brighten up our children's day.
Essential qualifications: Full and relevant level 3 (or above) childcare qualification.
Essential experience: A minimum of 2 years' experience working as a key person in an Early Years environment.
Key tasks and responsibilities:
- To help plan and deliver exciting learning activities each day, supporting the children's leaning through play.
- To be responsible for small group of key children. To plan stimulating circle time sessions and keep a written record of this planning.
- To continually reflect on your key children's learning and wellbeing and communicate regularly with parents.
- To create written observations using an online learning journal.
- To build close working relationships with your colleagues and contribute to planning sessions and staff meetings.
- To fully contribute to the tidying, cleaning and safe storage of play equipment.
- To follow all nursery policies and procedures in relation to safeguarding, health and safety and the reporting of accidents and incidents.