|School||St Joseph's Catholic Infant and Junior Schools|
Executive Head teacher: Mrs A Whelan
Main pay scale range points MO1 Salary: £34,502
|Closing date||To remain open until position is filled|
|Start date||September 2023|
|How to apply|| |
The application form may be downloaded from the school website: www.sjinf.brent.sch.uk or www.sjjnr.brent.sch.uk and forwarded to the Infant/Junior school offices or by post or email email@example.com
|Additional information|| |
Visits are welcomed and can be arranged by contacting Ms Roza Molaie, School Business Manager.
Please contact the schools on 020 8903 6032 for further details.
The schools are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of its children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments are subject to satisfactory references and an enhanced DBS check.
We Follow Christ’s Footsteps in Love
St. Josephs is a friendly, family focused school so you must be a flexible team player with a positive ‘can do’ approach.
We believe that with everyone working together as a team, we can ensure that each individual child reaches their full potential in a secure and loving environment. By living out our Mission Statement daily, we aim to help each child to develop their relationship with God and each other.
The main areas of responsibility will include:
- Leading in the implementation of innovative and creative practices which impact on progress and attainment for all pupils in the school curriculum
- Assisting in the development of our inclusive curriculum in order to improve outcomes for all pupils.
- Keeping children at the heart of Teaching and Learning.
- Supporting staff teams in raising the quality of learning & teaching.
- Supporting the effective use of data across the school to evaluate & raise standards of achievement.
- Able to use vision and expertise to lead in a key areas of school improvement when required
- Be an excellent communicator with good interpersonal skills
- Be effective in leading, inspiring and supporting other members of staff
- Contribute to the wider life of the school
The Federation of St Joseph’s Catholic Infant & Junior Schools are seeking to appoint a highly motivated and outstanding KS1 Class Teacher. The person must be able to commit to the aims and ethos of our outstanding Catholic School.
Required from September 2023, an effective and enthusiastic classroom teacher who will be able to complement our already dedicated hardworking staff team. The successful candidate will be an outstanding teacher with high expectations and be committed to providing a welcoming stimulating learning experience for all the children at St. Joseph’s.
We are looking for someone who can:
- offer teaching that challenges and inspires
- demonstrate excellent practice with high expectations of pupils & staff achievements, attainment and behaviour.