|School||Fryent Primary School|
|Name of Head Teacher ||Michelle Ginty, Executive Head Teacher & Stephanie Armstrong, Head of School |
|Job role ||Teacher of Additionally Resourced Provision for Pupils with ASD |
Teachers Main Pay Scale £34502 - £44756 plus £2384 SEN allowance
32.5 per week / Permanent
|Closing date||To remain open until position is filled |
|Start date|| |
|How to apply|| |
An information pack, including an application form, Job Description and Person Specification are available from our Schools Website or contact Beverley Brown, HR & Facilities Manager on 0208 205 4047 or via email at email@example.com
|Additional information|| |
Brent Schools are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Successful applicants will be required to undergo a DBS check.
We are a Gold Rights Respecting School and this is embedded in our Fryent ethos. We believe that in primary school, happiness is key to success. We have the highest possible aspirations for our staff and pupils. It is expected that all our children make excellent progress and develop the skills and personal qualities that they will need for the future. At Fryent, we have high expectations where outstanding learning and the well-being of all pupils and staff are at the heart of our improvement planning, our pedagogy and practice.
Why work at Fryent Primary school?
- Pupils and their outcomes are at the heart of school life.
- We have an open and supportive staff team with a focus on improving practice and raising standards.
- Our pupils demonstrate an excitement for learning.
- We provide opportunities for staff to grow and develop.
- Everyone is valued.
In return we will offer you:
- Exceptional pupils, who are at the centre of all work undertaken by the school’s staff
- A commitment to ensuring we continually strive to be at the cutting edge of primary education
- An inclusive and multi-cultural school, including a growing ARP for children diagnosed with ASD
- An enthusiastic and knowledgeable leadership team focused on achieving the best for the pupils
- A skillful, supportive and challenging governing body
- A committed staff team with a range of teaching experience and expertise
- Continuing professional development, taking into account your own career goals
- An environment where the well-being of all stakeholders is of paramount importance
Due to the expansion of an additionally resourced provision (The Opal Centre), an opportunity has arisen for a qualified teacher to be part of this provision in a primary school.
As a teacher of the provision you will be passionate about teaching children with ASD and maintaining high standards.
You will have a commitment to developing expertise in the teaching of pupils with ASD and will be able to work effectively in a growing team. Our aim is to ensure that the ARP is providing the highest standard of education for the pupils in its care and you will be an essential team member in ensuring this. You will work closely with the Team Leaders in The Opal Centre and the senior leadership team of the school to deliver our vision.
You will be able to demonstrate:
- Qualified teacher status, with the commitment to developing expertise in the teaching of pupils with ASD
- Proven ability to raise the outcomes for pupils, with a commitment in developing this for pupils with ASD
- A commitment to working in partnership with parents, school staff and outside agencies
- High levels of professionalism
- An outstanding commitment to ongoing professional development
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with high levels of emotional intelligence
- A commitment to safeguarding all children and adults