|School||Furness Primary School|
|Job title ||Lower KS2 Class Teacher. (Temporary contract to end of academic year to cover maternity leave) |
Mr David Ansong
Main Pay Scale, point M1 – M6 depending on experience.
|Closing date||Open until vacancy filled|
Interviews will take place on an ‘as and when basis’ as applications are received.
|How to apply|| |
Please apply via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Completed applications to be returned to the same address. Visits to the school are warmly welcomed. Please telephone or email as above for an appointment.
|Additional information|| |
Brent Schools are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Successful applicants will be required to undergo a DBS check.
Inspiring children To Succeed.
Furness Primary School is a safe, happy, thriving and “GOOD, with behaviour judged Outstanding” (Ofsted rated 2021) primary school based in Harlesden. Pupils are polite and welcoming. They treat each other with mutual respect. They behave consistently well inside and outside the classroom. Behaviour is exceptional. We inspire our children to aim high and succeed, equipping them with the necessary skills and knowledge for the future. We are inclusive in our approach; we promote understanding, respect and tolerance for each other.
We require an experienced, committed, creative, motivational and enthusiastic class teacher to work in our Lower KS2 Team to help nurture and motivate our pupils and accelerate their learning, inspiring them to succeed.
Must have a strong passion for education.
- Must be experienced and have a strong working knowledge of the KS2 curriculum.
- Must have strong and effective classroom management skills.
- Must possess the ability to work as part of a team, with a flexible attitude and a calm, organised work ethic.
- Must have experience and understanding of organising, promoting and evaluating the children’s learning.
- Must be able to deliver well planned, well considered and motivational lessons, with experience of motivating and managing young children effectively.
- Must be able to accurately record pupil progress.
- Must possess strong communication skills, appropriate to communicating effectively with staff, parents and children.
- Must share our school vision and demonstrate commitment to our continued school improvement drive.
We can offer:
- A significant opportunity for professional development and commitment to training.
- An exciting and positive working atmosphere.
- Children who are enthused about their learning and whose behaviour is excellent.
- The support of a very close knit, positive and dedicated team of staff, parents and governors.
- A chance to make a real difference for all the pupils in our school, and in a very collaborative and appreciative community.