|School||Kingsbury Green Primary School |
|Headteacher||Ms Reena Shah |
|Job title||KS1/KS2 Teacher|
|Salary||MPG (Inner London) |
|Hours||Full Time Permanent|
|Closing date||Midday Friday 20th May 2022 |
|Interview||Week beginning 23 May 2022 (We reserve the right to close the process early if a successful applicant is appointed) |
|How to apply|| |
Visits to the school are recommended or call to speak to the Head about the role. Please call Bindu Sillars on 0208 204 6423
|Additional information|| |
Kingsbury Green Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and requires all staff, governors and volunteers to share this commitment.
References will be taken up for all short-listed candidates prior to interview. All successful candidates are required to have an Enhanced DBS check. We welcome applications from both men and women of all ages from any background and from candidates with disabilities.
Kingsbury Green Primary School is an ambitious, forward-looking school aiming to be world class. We believe in the values of empathy, agility and hard work and as such constantly seek ways to improve learning outcomes for our children. We expect all who join us to aim for excellence in everything we do.
Kingsbury Green Primary School is a successful and ambitious school with a track record of aiming high. We are seeking intellectually able, creative teachers to join us on the next stage of our development.
Our vision is to inspire curiosity in our learners and to deepen knowledge, whilst giving them the tools to thrive academically and socially.
You should have the skills to adapt learning to the needs of your pupils in ways that shows your own engagement with world affairs, the arts, sciences and changes in technology around us.
We are seeking the following from applicants:
- the belief that feedback is a gift. The participant will welcome constructive feedback and be committed to the idea of continuous improvement and self-development
- high expectations for themselves and our pupils
- a team player with high standards of professionalism and courteousness
- inspire learning in our children across THE WHOLE curriculum
In return we offer:
- a coaching culture that carefully nurtures your development and career
- a highly experienced and supportive senior leadership team
- outstanding behaviour from children who are keen to learn
- a well-resourced school set in beautiful open grounds