|School||Kingsbury Green Primary School|
Ms Reena Shah
|Job role ||Early Years Practitioner |
Scale 5 Point 12-17 From £24,496 - £26,845 Plus LW £2094 paid at a pro-rata rate
|Hours||36 hrs per week 39 weeks (Permanent) |
|Closing date||Rolling advert until position is filled |
|Interviews||We reserve the right to close the application process if a suitable candidate is appointed. Early applications are recommended.|
|How to apply|| |
For more information, please visit the school's Website.
View the job pack for more information.
Completed application forms to be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Additional information||Kingsbury Green Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and requires all staff, governors and volunteers to share this commitment. |
References will be taken up for all short-listed candidates prior to interview. All successful candidates are required to have an Enhanced DBS check. We welcome applications from both men and women of all ages from any background and from candidates with disabilities.
Ambition: aim high; work hard
Character: be yourself; be your best self
Empathy: be kind; think of others
At Kingsbury Green Primary School, we aspire to be ACE in everything we do!
We are incredibly proud of our school and community and aim to create the opportunities for all children, parents and staff to expect excellence as standard. It is our intention that the learning climate and environment will enable curiosity to flourish, knowledge to take root, build resilience and grow confidence.
Through our school values, children drive their thinking, learning and behaviour.
They begin to learn how to:
- Be kind, be respectful to others and to their environment.
- Be resilient and persevere.
- Be their best self.
These core values underpin everyday teaching and provision in our classrooms. The adults in the EYFS classrooms work together to foster a climate that teaches children to be safe when taking risks, respectful towards their peers and ready to learn and work hard.
We believe that children learn by leading their own learning through play and learning becomes effective when supported and enabled by adults (led by children’s interests).
Our vision statement works alongside the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) Curriculum, in particular the Characteristics of Effective Learning. Altogether, this allows children to explore and learn through play whilst creating dispositions for learning that children will use throughout their lives.
Our Early Years vision prepares children at Kingsbury Green to be lifelong learners and grow into emotionally confident individuals.
We are seeking to appoint an Early Years Practitioner who:
- Has a flexible approach and ability to work as part of a team
- Is willing to participate fully in all aspects of school life
- Demonstrates excellent classroom practice with high standards of teaching and learning
- Has the ability to think on their feet and use their initiative
- Is motivated, passionate and reflective about their work
- Has a commitment to professional development and the skills to engage positively with practitioners, parents/carers and families
- Is willing to assist children with their personal care if needed
Candidates need to demonstrate:
- Excellent knowledge of the Early Years curriculum including writing observations.
- Ability to work well in a team
- High quality teaching of English, Maths and Phonics
- Good knowledge of behaviour management and reinforcing positive strategies
We can offer you:
- A happy, caring school with an inclusive ethos
- A fully supported induction process
- An opportunity to use your skills and develop professionally
This post is covered by Part 7 of the Immigration Act (2016) and therefore the ability to speak fluent spoken English is essential for the post.