|School||Kingsbury Green Primary School|
|Job role || |
School Business Manager
P05 £47,573 - £50,619 PLUS £2094 London Weighting
|Closing date||Rolling advert until position is filled |
Interviews will be conducted as and when applications are received
|How to apply|| |
Please visit the Schools Website to download the job pack or if you require further information about the role or would like to visit, please contact the school office on 0208 204 6423; or email the school office: email@example.com
Job Description and Person specification can be downloaded here: Job Description
Download an application form here: Application Form
Completed Applications forms with a covering letter outlining your suitability to be emailed to : firstname.lastname@example.org
|Additional information||Kingsbury Green Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and requires all staff, governors and volunteers to share this commitment. |
References will be taken up for all short-listed candidates prior to interview. All successful candidates are required to have an Enhanced DBS check. We welcome applications from both men and women of all ages from any background and from candidates with disabilities.
At Kingsbury Green we create the opportunities for all children, parents, and staff to expect excellence as standard. Our school values of Ambition – Character – Empathy are instilled into our school curriculum and daily life. We are determined that all pupils will reach their highest potential, regardless of their background or need, allowing them to grow as ambitious individuals.
We expect all who join us to aim for excellence in everything we do.
We are seeking an experienced and dynamic school business manager to join our team at Kingsbury Green Primary School. The successful candidate will play a crucial role in ensuring the efficient and effective management of the school's financial and administrative operations, supporting the delivery of high-quality education to our students. The ideal candidate will have a proven record of business innovation.
We need an experienced, self-motivated and financially creative individual who can add an extra dimension to our thinking.
- Finding creative ways to increase school funding including income generation through lettings, grants, sponsorship and school events
- Financial management, including budgeting, accounting, payroll, and financial reporting
- Resource management, including the efficient use and maintenance of buildings, equipment, and supplies
- Human resources management, including the recruitment, training, and development of non-teaching staff
- Risk management, including the identification and management of health and safety, security, and compliance risks
- Strategic planning, working with senior leadership to contribute, develop and implement plans to support the school's goals and objectives
- Policy development, ensuring the implementation of policies and procedures to support the school's financial and administrative operations
- Communication and stakeholder management, liaising with staff, parents, and external agencies to ensure effective management
Qualifications and Experience:
- Relevant degree or professional qualification in finance, business management or related relevant experience
- Experience in financial management, human resources management, and strategic planning
- Knowledge of relevant legal and regulatory requirements, such as health and safety, employment law, and financial regulations
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to liaise with a range of stakeholders
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to identify and manage risks and opportunities
In return we offer:
- A coaching culture that carefully nurtures your development and career
- Opportunity to study for further qualifications
- Warm and supportive senior leadership and office teams