|School||Lyon Park Primary School|
|Head||Ms Talwinder Bhambra|
|Job title ||Year 1 Class Teacher and Year 4 Class Teacher. (Please ensure that you specify whether you would like to teach in Year 1 or Year 4 on your application form). Not suitable for ECTs.|
|Salary||M3 - £40,318 to M6 - £47,666 |
|Closing date||9am on Friday 1st December 2023|
|Interviews||Wednesday 6th and Thursday 7th December 2023|
|Start date||January 2024|
|How to apply|
|Additional information|| |
Brent Schools are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Successful applicants will be required to undergo a DBS check.
Lyon Park Primary School is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from men and women of all ages from any background and from candidates with disabilities.
‘Learning and Growing Together’ is our motto and we need a like-minded teacher who has a passion for teaching to join our dynamic team.
We are seeking to recruit an outstanding and inspirational teacher who is committed to delivering a high quality curriculum, is highly motivated and brings life and vibrancy to learning.
We are a large four form entry school that works in supportive teams. We encourage and offer opportunities for professional development.
The teacher will:
- Fulfil the professional responsibilities of a teacher, as set out in the School Teachers’ Pay and Conditions Document
- Meet the expectations set out in the Teachers’ Standards
Duties and responsibilities:
- Plan and teach well-structured lessons to assigned classes, following the school’s plans, curriculum and schemes of work
- Assess, monitor, record and report on the learning needs, progress and achievements of assigned pupils, making accurate and productive use of assessment
- Adapt teaching to respond to the strengths and needs of pupils
- Set high expectations which inspire, motivate and challenge pupils
- Promote good progress and outcomes by pupils
- Demonstrate good subject and curriculum knowledge
We can offer:
- Well behaved, happy and enthusiastic pupils who have a passion for learning
- Working within an experienced team
- CPD for your professional growth and development