|School||The Rise Partnership Trust|
|Name of CEO||Jayne Jardine|
|Job||Lead Speech and Language Therapist SEN Schools, Band 7 equivalent|
|Salary||£45,975 - £52,047 From GLPC Point 38 (£44,628) to Point 44 (£50,700) plus SEN Allowance (£1,347) Starting salary dependent on experience|
|Hours||36 hours per week - Full Time|
|Closing date||3pm Monday 05 December 2022 |
From 07 December 2022
|Start date|| |
|How to apply|| |
The Rise Partnership Trust is comprised of two vibrant, welcoming special schools, both of which have won a number of awards, and provide specialist learning environments for pupils with a wide range of special needs.
For further information on the role please view the Job Description and Person Specification.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for an application pack; completed application forms should also be emailed to this address. For more information, please contact the Director of Inclusion on email@example.com or 0208 968 3160.
|Additional information|| |
Brent Schools are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare and education of our children, and expect all our staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check and references will be required.
The Rise Partnership Trust (RPT) is a rapidly growing trust, currently consisting of Manor School and The Avenue School. The trust caters for primary and secondary pupils with a wide range of special needs and employs a committed and well-established multi-agency team.
“All pupils learn life skills and communication in a way that prepares them for future independence”.
Manor School Ofsted report 2020)
This role, working across both schools offers you the opportunity to:
- Work closely and collaboratively with members of the Senior Leadership Team
- Lead and develop a committed team of Speech and Language Therapists and Assistants whilst maintaining a caseload
- Work within an environment committed to multi-disciplinary working and embedding of therapy within the schools’ curriculum
The successful applicant will ideally:
- Have extensive clinical experience of managing a paediatric special needs caseload
- Have experience of managing/supervising team members and working closely with professionals from other disciplines
- Be a highly organised practitioner who feels confident to adapt and develop the Speech and Language Therapy provision in-line with the needs of the pupils EHCP’s and a growing trust