|School||Oakington Manor School (part of the Excellence in Education Trust)|
|Executive Head teacher||Ms Simrita Singh|
|Job title||Learning Support Assistant |
|Salary||Scale 1 plus London LW £2013|
|Closing date||On receipt of completed application|
|Interviews||On receipt of completed application |
|Start date||As soon as possible|
|How to apply|| |
For further information about the posts or to arrange a visit please contact Karen Tomlin on 020 8902 2871.
|Additional information|| |
Brent Schools are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Successful applicants will be required to undergo a DBS check.
Oakington Manor Academy is a thriving and innovative three form entry school.
- To Support pupils to understand instructions.
- To Support pupils in respect of local and national learning strategies, eg literacy, numeracy, as directed by the teacher.
- To Support pupils in using ICT as directed.
- To Prepare and maintain equipment/resources as directed by the teacher and assist pupils in their use.
Support for the school
- Be aware of and comply with policies and procedures relating to child protection, health, safety and security, confidentiality, Equality, data protection, reporting all concerns to an appropriate person.
- Be aware of, support difference, and ensure all pupils have equal access to opportunities to learn and develop.
- Contribute to the overall ethos/work/aims of the school.
- Appreciate and support the role of other professionals.
- Attend relevant meetings as required
- Participate in training and other learning activities and appraisal as required.
- Experience and empathy in supporting students
- Good IT skills
- Excellent literacy and numeracy skills
- Experience of working in education (not essential)