|School||Oakington Manor School (part of the Excellence in Education Trust)|
|Executive Head teacher||Ms Simrita Singh|
|Job title||Nursery Practitioner (Level 3) |
|Salary||£20,441 plus £2,094 Outer London weighting (pro rata)|
|Interviews||On receipt of completed application |
|Start date||Required as soon as possible|
|How to apply|| |
For further information about the posts or to arrange a visit please contact Karen Tomlin on 020 8902 2871.
|Additional information|| |
Brent Schools are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Successful applicants will be required to undergo a DBS check.
A newly Built Private Nursery – Acorn Nursery
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a skilled, motivated, dedicated early years’ practitioner to join our outstanding team.
- Have completed or are in the process of undertaking level 3 in childcare.
- Have experience of working in Nursery, Reception or a children’s centre setting.
- Are passionate about nurturing the development of young children
- Have excellent literacy and numeracy skills
- Have a sound understanding of the Early Years curriculum
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills