|School||Park Lane Primary School|
|Address||Park Lane, Wembley, Middlesex, HA9 7RY|
|Head||Miss Enid Lewis|
|Job title ||Class Teacher Lower KS2 |
|Closing date||When position filled |
|Start date||April 2023 or sooner if possible|
|How to apply|| |
Please visit the school’s website for an application pack.
|Additional information ||Brent Schools are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Successful applicants will be required to undergo a DBS check. |
We are seeking an inspirational teacher to join us in April 2023.
This is a great opportunity to join our popular and well-established school. The successful candidate will be a team player with passion, enthusiasm and a willingness to grow as a teacher.
As well as the ability to be reflective and committed to do the best for the pupils in your care, you will be highly motivated: a classroom teacher who can bring life and vibrancy to learning.
We encourage and offer opportunities for professional development.
Park Lane Primary School is a vibrant multi-cultural community school where staff, parents and governors work together to ensure that children develop as independent, lifelong learners ready to face the challenges of the future.
- A modern, stimulating and welcoming environment
- Colleagues who are friendly, supportive and work co-operatively
- Children who are excited about learning
- Parents who are supportive of the work our school does
- Excellent professional development opportunities
- A proven record as an excellent teacher.
- Aspirations/experience of leading an area of the curriculum
- A friendly, enthusiastic personality with the ability to inspire our children.
- High expectations of children’s behaviour and attainment
- Excellent interpersonal skills and teamwork capabilities