|School||Park Lane Primary School|
|Address||Park Lane, Wembley, Middlesex, HA9 7RY|
|Head||Miss Enid Lewis|
|Job title ||Music Teacher (QTS not essential) |
Full and Part Time applicants considered
|Closing date||When post is filled|
|Start date||January 2024|
|How to apply|| |
Please visit the school’s website for an application pack.
Visits to the school can be arranged by appointment with the main office.
|Additional information ||Brent Schools are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Successful applicants will be required to undergo a DBS check. |
Park Lane Primary School is a vibrant multi-cultural community school where staff, parents and governors work together to ensure that children develop as independent, lifelong learners ready to face the challenges of the future.
We are seeking to appoint an experienced and creative Music Teacher to join our village school in the heart of Wembley. The successful candidate must be able to teach keyboard/piano.
The role includes:
- Children who love their school and enjoy learning
- A dedicated team of professional and enthusiastic staff
- A committed and supportive Senior Leadership Team and parents
- A stimulating and well-resourced learning environment
- Opportunities for professional development
- Have the ability to teach singing and musical instruments – specifically keyboard/piano, as well as managing the external musicians who teach instrumental lessons at our school.
- Be a friendly and enthusiastic person who is able to inspire our children.
- Have high expectations of children’s behaviour and attainment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and enjoy working independently as well as part of a team.