|School||Park Lane Primary School|
|Address||Park Lane, Wembley, Middlesex, HA9 7RY|
|Head||Miss Enid Lewis|
|Job title ||Class Teacher|
|Salary||Scale MPS, post is full time but will consider part time applicants |
|Closing date||When post filled|
|Interviews||To be confirmed|
|Start date||September 2023|
|How to apply|| |
Please refer to the Vacancies page in the About Us tab on the school’s website for an application pack.
|Additional information ||Brent Schools are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Successful applicants will be required to undergo a DBS check. |
Park Lane Primary School is a vibrant multi-cultural community school where staff, parents and governors work together to ensure that children develop as independent, lifelong learners ready to face the challenges of the future.
We are seeking to appoint a nursery teacher to join our village school in the heart of Wembley:
Applicants must have a successful track record in teaching and learning, and school assessment across the phase. The successful candidate will work alongside energetic and forward thinking members of the SLT, and more specifically with the relevant phase to ensure the school becomes an outstanding institution.
- Children who love their school and enjoy learning
- A dedicated team of professional and enthusiastic staff
- A committed and supportive Senior Leadership Team and parents
- A stimulating and well-resourced learning environment
- Opportunities for professional development
- We are looking for a member of staff who:
- Is passionate about children’s learning, and has a proven track record of raising attainment and developing the whole child
- Is an outstanding teacher with high expectations of pupil achievement and behaviour
- Excellent interpersonal skills and teamwork capabilities
Post NOT Suitable for ECTs