|Headteacher||Michelle Ginty |
|Job Title||Assistant Head Teacher: Personal Development, Behaviour & Attitudes |
|Salary||Leadership Scale in line with STPC |
|Closing date||Friday 6 October 2023 at 12pm|
|Interview date||October 2023|
|Start date||January 2024|
|How to apply|| |
Contact us via email@example.com for a candidate pack and application form.
|Additional information||Salusbury is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Successful applicants are subject to Disclosure and Barring. |
In addition, part of the shortlisting process includes an online search as part of our due diligence on the shortlisted candidates. This may help identify any incidents or issues that have happened, and are publicly available online, which the school might want to explore with the applicant at interview.
Do you want the chance to work in an exceptional school at the heart of its community?
Salusbury is a large Victorian 3-form entry school in Queen’s Park.
We are a flourishing and joyful school, looking for an Assistant Headteacher to join our successful and happy team. Experienced leaders are welcome to apply – this post is not open to ECTs.
As Assistant Headteacher, you will be a key part of our leadership team delivering an excellent education for every child, every day.
We can offer you:
- Amazing children who deserve the very best and rise to every challenge.
- An active Governing Body and Parents who value every aspect of our school’s work
- Guaranteed continuous professional development
- A talented, welcoming and enthusiastic team of people who are dedicated to our school and every child in it.
Successful applicants will:
- Have a professional outlook and thrive on challenge
- Have a passion for teaching, and are ambitious for children, and for making a difference.
- Genuinely enjoy the company of children and can see the fun as well as the serious side of teaching
- Understand that different children and adults learn in different ways
- Be self-reflective and enjoy being part of a team