|School||Sinai Jewish Primary School|
Mrs J Lipshaw
|Salary||NJC (2021 rates) scale points 1 – 2 £18,333 - £18,516 per annum FTE: |
Pro Rata £10845 - £10,957 + LW pro rata
25 hours per week, 38 weeks plus 5 inset days.
Monday to Friday 8:00am to 3:45pm with 30 minute lunch break.
As and When
|Start date|| |
|How to apply|| |
Please send applications to email@example.com; incomplete applications or CV’s will not be considered.
Application form can be found on the school's website
Sinai Jewish Primary School is three-form entry, co-educational voluntary-aided school, admitting 90 children into Reception and up to 60 children into Nursery. It is the largest Jewish primary school in Europe – a big school, with a big heart, offering big opportunities.
We pride ourselves on being forward thinking educators, always striving for the best for each and every one of our pupils. We are extremely proud of our students, our best ambassadors, who are polite and caring children and motivated to strive for the best.
- A modern, stimulating and welcoming environment
- Colleagues who are friendly, supportive and work co-operatively
- Children who are excited about learning
- Parents who are supportive of the work our school does
- Excellent professional development opportunities
- You will have the ability to liaise with teaching staff to provide particular support to targeted pupils along with class groups to raise achievement and attendance, and help them to overcome barriers to learning
- Provide input to the identification of needs, assessing those pupils needing extra support and the development of individual action plans for targeted pupils
- Work on a one to one basis or in small groups with targeted pupils who are underperforming in their subjects to implement and manage an action plan
- Provide extra support to pupils through knowledge of a range of activities and opportunities available to them
- Implement, monitor and evaluate agreed learning/teaching programmes, adjusting activities according to pupils needs
- Provide objective and accurate feedback and reports on the pupils’ achievements, progress and other matters
- Supervise pupils on visits, trips and out of school activities
Brent Schools are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Successful applicants will be required to undergo a DBS check.