|St Joseph’s Roman Catholic Primary School |
|Address||Goodson Road, London, NW10 9LS |
|Head Teacher||Mrs Dawn Titus |
|Job title||Class Teacher|
|Closing date||Open until vacancy filled |
|Interview date||To be arranged |
|Start date ||September 2023|
|How to apply||Please visit the Schools Website for information on our school. |
In the first instance, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
No recruitment agencies – direct applicants ONLY
ECT’s are very welcome to apply.
|Additional information ||Brent schools are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Successful applicants will be required to undergo a DBS check. |
About the school
The Governors wish to appoint a highly motivated, enthusiastic and inspiring class teacher to join our dedicated, friendly and supportive team.
St Joseph’s is an outstanding school located in North West London. It is the top performing Catholic state primary school nationally. We believe that every student deserves an outstanding learning experience. In order to achieve this, we ensure that every teacher receives high quality professional development to support them to become excellent teachers.
We offer you:
- enthusiastic staff, who are passionate about children’s learning and committed to raising standards;
- fantastic children;
- a very supportive family atmosphere with a strong sense of community;
- first class training and development opportunities and a strong commitment to your professional development and career management, including NPQML, NPQSL or support towards a Master’s degree;
- support for bicycle purchase scheme.
- be committed to upholding the ethos of our school;
- have the ability to raise standards and fully adhere to the professional teaching standards;
- be highly motivated and committed to excellence with high expectations of both yourself and pupils;
- inspire and motivate children to learn and achieve.