|St Joseph’s Roman Catholic Primary School |
|Address||Goodson Road, London, NW10 9LS |
|Head Teacher||Mrs Dawn Titus |
|Job title|| |
|Salary||SP 3-4 £20,812 - £21,189 Plus London Weighting £2,094 Paid Pro-Rata (Actual salary for 25 hours per week £14,010 - £14240)|
25 hours per week to be arranged
|Closing date||Until vacancy is filled |
|Interview date||Date To be arranged |
|Start date ||September 2023|
|How to apply||Please visit the Schools Website for information on our school. |
In the first instance, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Additional information ||Brent schools are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Successful applicants will be required to undergo a DBS check. |
About the school
The Governors wish to appoint a highly motivated, enthusiastic and inspiring Sports Coach to join our dedicated, friendly and supportive team.
The successful applicant should be positive, dynamic and have a genuine engaging enthusiasm for physical education.
We offer you:
- a very supportive family atmosphere with a strong sense of community;
- a strong Catholic ethos;
- enthusiastic staff, who are passionate about children’s learning and committed to raising standards;
- fantastic children;
- an active, supportive whole school community.
- teach physical education lessons in line with the national curriculum (planning will be provided);
- deliver extra-curricular sports clubs;
- provide sports activities during lunch/break times;
- provide professional support at sporting events and fixtures;
- be highly motivated and committed to excellence with high expectations of both yourself and pupils;
- be committed to helping every child reach their potential;
- inspire and motivate children to learn and achieve.
- have excellent behavior management skills;
- be committed to upholding the Catholic ethos of our school.