|School||St Mary’s Catholic Primary School|
Mrs B Pratley
|Job title||EYFS Leader / Reception leader|
M3 to UPS 3 (with TLR 2A for the right candidate) depending on experience
|Closing date|| |
Friday 1 July 2022
Monday 11 July 2022
|Start date|| |
|How to apply || |
For further information and application form, please visit the St Mary’s Catholic Primary School website or contact June Gibson on 020 7624 1830 ext. 205
Completed application forms should be sent to: email@example.com.
|Additional information|| |
Brent Schools are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Successful applicants will be required to undergo a DBS check.
The appointment is subject to satisfactory clearance from full Disclosure of Criminal Records Checks. It is a criminal offence for anyone who is on the Disqualified from Working with Children list or disqualified from working with vulnerable adults or the elderly to apply for or to continue to work in this position. We are a Safeguarding School.
St Mary’s Catholic Primary school is based in South Kilburn, we are a Voluntary Aided School. Our pupils range is from 3 years to 11 years old and we currently have 232 pupils on Roll.
We can offer:
- amazing children who behave impeccably, are eager to learn and rise to every challenge.
- an active Governing Body and parents who value every aspect of the School’s work
- continuous professional development, including opportunities to develop leadership skills
- a talented, enthusiastic and welcoming team who are committed to our school and every child in it
- a strong leadership Team who value and support all staff
We are looking to appoint a EYFS Leader/ Reception Teacher. We believe our pupils deserve outstanding practitioners. If you can demonstrate outstanding practice with proven outcomes then we would love you to come and work with us.
St Mary’s Catholic Primary School was deemed to be a ‘Good’ School by our recent Ofsted Visit March 2019. Ofsted reported that ‘Pupils are polite and respectful towards each other and adults.
- Have a professional outlook and thrive on a challenge
- Have a passion for teaching, and are ambitious for children, and for making a difference
- Genuinely enjoy the company of children and can see the fun as well as the serious side of teaching
- Have a good understanding of the EYFS framework and how children learn and develop
- Understand the importance of an enabling environment and be able to create and maintain this
- Be self-reflective
- Be able to lead and inspire others, while working as part of a team