|School||St Mary’s Catholic Primary School|
|Head||Mrs B Pratley|
|Job title||MFL Specialist |
|Salary||Unqualified teacher pay range to teachers’ main pay scale dependent on qualifications |
|Hours||1 day per week |
|Closing date ||To remain open until position is filled |
|Start date||1 September 2023 |
|How to apply || |
Application packs can be downloaded from the school website.
For safer recruitment purposes, application forms must be completed in full and CVs will not be accepted. Completed application forms can be returned via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants must have right to work in the UK.
|Additional information|| |
St Mary’s Catholic Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
We are a successful and happy school, looking for class teachers to come and join our team. We have a child-centred approach, and have a well-resourced, creative learning environment which develops children as independent learners.
St Mary’s Catholic Primary School is a ‘Good’ School (Ofsted December 2019). We are a Voluntary Aided School. Our pupils range from 3 years – 11 years old and we currently have 197 pupils on Roll.
We can offer:
- Amazing children who deserve the very best and rise to every challenge.
- An active Governing Body and parents who value every aspect of the School’s work
- Guaranteed continuous professional development
- A talented, valued, welcoming and enthusiastic team who are committed to our school and every child in it
- A supportive Senior Leadership Team and Governing Body
- Potential accommodation in the School House
The successful candidate will be able to:
- Be an enthusiastic classroom practitioner who is dedicated and committed to their own professional development
- Successful experience in delivering MFL lesson within a learning environment.
- Plan and deliver high quality lessons
- Encourage and promote high expectations of children to ensure high levels of achievement and attainment
- Motivate children to achieve their best
- Be an excellent team player
- Be fluent in both a modern foreign language and English
The appointment is subject to satisfactory clearance from full Disclosure of Criminal Records Checks. It is a criminal offence for anyone who is on the Disqualified from Working with Children list or disqualified from working with vulnerable adults or the elderly to apply for or to continue to work in this position. We are a safeguarding School.