|School||The Rise Partnership Trust|
|Name of CEO||Louise Kimber|
Scale 5 points 12 to 16 (£25,578 – £27,471) + SEN Allowance £1,347 FTE.
Actual Salary (Pro Rata), £23,237 including SEN Allowance
|Hours||36 hours per week, term time only + INSET days|
|Closing date||Open until position filled|
|Interviews||To be confirmed if your application is successful|
|Start date||September 2022 with positions available throughout the academic year|
|How to apply||If you require any more information about the specifics of the job please contact Emily Williams (Director of Inclusion) by email on Emily.firstname.lastname@example.org or Louise Kimber (Head Teacher) by email on email@example.com |
Otherwise, please find the Job Description and Person Specification attached, completed application forms can be sent to:
Telephone: 0203 829 4690
|Additional information|| |
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare and education of our children and expect all our staff to share this commitment.
If you have been unsuccessful with an application to either Manor School or the Avenue, your application will not be considered.
We have opened our brand new purpose-built site and will be expanding over three years to reach our capacity of 104 places, for pupils with autism and complex needs, eventually educating children from EYFS up to the age of 19.
As the school is expanding we require new Verbal Behaviour Tutors on a rolling basis to fulfil our pupils’ individual needs. Please contact the school for more information if required.
We are seeking to appoint Verbal Behaviour Tutors to join our vibrant and welcoming specialist school. Our staff teams are positive and enthusiastic about ensuring all pupils reach their unique potential by offering a broad and balanced curriculum personalised to meet their individual needs. We believe in inspiring pupils in their learning through offering irresistible learning experiences.
We can offer you:
- A place within a committed Verbal Behaviour team
- High quality professional development opportunities
- Calm, purposeful and well-resourced learning environments
- A forward-thinking approach to teaching and learning throughout the school
We are looking for:
- Positive, energetic and creative teaching assistants with a love of teaching and learning
- Applicants who have a keen interest in developing skills in Verbal Behaviour
- Teaching assistants who have experience in positively managing behaviour
- Experience or knowledge of autism and/or severe learning difficulties
- The ability to plan and deliver individual and small group sessions.
- Confidence in collecting and analysing pupil data
Brent Schools are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Successful applicants will be required to undergo a DBS check.