|School||The Rise Partnership Trust|
|Name of CEO||Jayne Jardine |
|Job title||Verbal Behaviour Assistant|
|Salary||Scale 1: Points 2 to 3 (£23,628 - £24,012 Plus SEN Allowance (£1,401) FTE. |
Actual starting salary (pro rata), £21,696 including SEN Allowance.
|Hours||36 hours per week – term time only + INSET days |
|Closing date||Rolling advert|
|Interview date||To be confirmed|
|How to apply|| |
For further information on the role please visit the school's website.
|Additional details ||Brent Schools are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Successful applicants will be required to undergo a DBS check. |
We are seeking to appoint Verbal Behaviour Assistants to join our vibrant and welcoming special school.
We have opened our brand new purpose-built site and will be expanding over three years to reach our capacity of 104 places, for pupils with autism and complex needs, eventually educating children from EYFS up to the age of 19.
We are seeking to appoint Verbal Behaviour Assistants to join our vibrant and welcoming specialist school. Our staff teams are positive and enthusiastic about ensuring all pupils reach their unique potential by offering a broad and balanced curriculum personalised to meet their individual needs. We believe in inspiring pupils in their learning through offering irresistible learning experiences.
We can offer you:
- A place within a committed Verbal Behaviour team;
- High quality professional development opportunities;
- Calm, purposeful and well-resourced learning environments;
- A forward-thinking approach to teaching and learning throughout the school.
We are looking for:
- Positive, energetic and creative teaching assistants with a love of teaching and learning;
- Applicants who have a keen interest in developing skills in Verbal Behaviour;
- Teaching assistants who have experience in positively managing behaviour;
- Experience or knowledge of autism and/or severe learning difficulties an advantage.