Scale 2: Points 3 to 5 (£21,783 - £22,575) + SEN Allowance £1,347 FTE. Actual Salary, £19,961 per annum inclusive of SEN Allowance
|Hours||36 hours per week – term time only + INSET days|
|Closing date||3:30pm Monday 11 July 2022|
Week Commencing 11 July 2022
|Start date|| |
|How to apply|| |
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare and education of our children and expect all our staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check and references will be required.
Download the job description, person specification and application form on the school's website.
Completed application forms can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone: 0208 968 3160
We are seeking to appoint a Teaching Assistant to join our vibrant and welcoming special school.
Manor School provides an Ofsted-judged ‘Outstanding’ specialist learning environment for pupils with a wide range of special needs and we have a clear and strong vision ‘love, learn, laugh’ which we achieve through creating a positive, engaging environment where pupils effectively learn.
We are looking for:
- Positive, energetic and creative teaching assistants with a love of teaching and learning
- Applicants who have a keen interest in special needs
- People who are able to work in partnership with their class teacher
- Learning Support Assistants who have experience in positively managing behaviour
- Experience or knowledge of autism and/or severe learning difficulties an advantage.
We can offer you:
- Well-resourced classrooms
- High quality professional development opportunities
- Calm and purposeful leaning environments
- Excellent partnerships between pupils, staff and parents
- A forward-thinking approach to teaching and learning throughout the school
Manor School is part of The Rise Partnership Trust and the post holder may be required to work across the Trust as and when necessary.
Brent Schools are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Successful applicants will be required to undergo a DBS check.