|School||Tots First Academy|
|Address||264a East Ln, North Wembley, Wembley HA0 3LQ|
|Acting headteacher||Parjana Begum.|
|Job title||Early years Practitioner L3|
|Salary||Will be talked during interview.|
|Hours||Part time and Full time hours - Morning session and afternoon session.|
|Start date||As soon as possible.|
|How to apply|| |
Contact Parjana Begum and send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07877822172 / 07917671123
Welcome to Tots First Academy, a brand-new nursery that has opened in the Sudbury area of Wembley offering childcare places for children between 3 months to 5 years.We are open from 8.00pm to 6.00pm, Monday to Friday 52 weeks a year excluding bank holidays. We aim to provide flexible, affordable, quality childcare to support families in our community.
Our setting provides places for private paying families and families who would like a funded place of 15 or 30 hours.
We are a multi-cultural nursery school that welcome’s children of all cultural backgrounds. We have a committed, qualified, friendly team who care and support the learning opportunities for the needs of the individual child.
Reliable, enthusiastic, and flexible A commitment to quality in all areas, with a high level of motivation and enthusiasm Able to perform under stress A creative thinker A good sense of humour.
To deliver a high standard of learning, development and care for children aged 0-5 years. To ensure that the preschool nursery is a safe environment for children, staff and others. To developing partnerships with parents/carers to increase involvement in their child’s development. To be responsible for any tasks delegated by the Deputy Nursery Manager/Nursery Manager To complete all academic aspects of the apprenticeship.
To provide the highest levels of care and education for all children attending the setting.
- Provide high standards of care and education to meet the individual needs of all children
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures at all times
- Acquire and maintain positive working partnerships with staff, parents and carers
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures
- Contribute to a high standard of quality within the nursery, including practice, environment and resources to meet the requirements of the Early Years Foundation Stage
- Ensure appropriate planning and assessment is accurately maintained for key children
- Undertake the role of key person as described in the policy
- Prepare and supervise activities
- Supervise and support children at all times
- Ensure that equality of access and opportunity is provided to all children, parents, staff and visitors
- Ensure that all children are kept safe
- Notify Designated Officer of any safeguarding concerns
- Maintain a positive attitude at all times with children, parents, colleagues and visitors
- Develop and maintain professional working relationships with colleagues, parents and carers
- Ensure confidentiality, where appropriate, is maintained
- Adhere to all health and safety policies and procedures and undertake a shared responsibility for cleanliness and health and safety throughout the nursery
- Work as part of a team to ensure the company’s values are maintained
- Attend monthly staff meetings, planning meetings and undertake training as required
- Undertake any other duties as reasonably requested by line manager
The duties and responsibilities included in this job specification are not exhaustive or restrictive and can be reviewed at any time in the future, changes and other duties deemed relevant to this post may be added.