Buying solar panels made easy! Solar Together London helps households get high quality solar panels at a highly competitive price through the power of group buying.
Solar photovoltaic (PV) panels can help you reduce your carbon footprint and save money on monthly energy bills.
For this innovative scheme, Brent Council is working in partnership with the Mayor of London to help deliver the Mayor’s vision of a zero-carbon city and move us one step closer to our ambition of a carbon neutral Brent by 2030.
How does it work?
- Registration: you register for free. You need to tell us details of your roof, like its size and position. The more people that register, the better the deal for each household. Registration does not commit you to anything.
- Auction: an auction will be held when our approved installers submit their lowest prices.
- Your personalised offer: two weeks after the auction you will be contacted with a personalised offer, based on the specifications of your roof. It includes your costs and return on the investment of a solar panel installation.
- You decide: the decision is then yours as to whether you want to accept your offer. There is no obligation to continue. You will have several weeks to decide and will be invited to visit an information session.
- Installation: if you accept the offer, the winning supplier will contact you to schedule a survey of your roof and set an installation date. Your installation should be completed within six months after you accept the offer.
Find out more
For more information about the scheme, visit the Solar Together London website.