Small Business Saturday Awards 2021
Brent’s Small Business Saturday Awards 2021 celebrate small businesses in Brent and the diversity and variety they bring to our high streets.
We have a range of awards to apply for, so if your business deserves recognition, then nominate yourself through the online application link below! It is free, quick and easy to do.
The awards are open to any small business based in Brent. Businesses are welcome to apply for multiple awards.
Businesses will be able to nominate themselves for the following categories:
- Best Shop Front
- Best Business Interior
- Best Contribution to the Community
- Friendliest Business
- Best Online Presence
- Most Green Business
- Best Business Partnership
The winners will be announced in December and receive free promotion from the council – including social media, photocalls, and news stories.
The deadline for all nominations is Monday 8 November 2021 by 1pm.
If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com.
Find out more about each award category and the questions you’ll be asked on the online nomination form.
Best Shop Front
Shopfronts give that critical first impression to visitors to the high street. Does your shopfront show off your business to your customers?
- Tell us how the shop front has improved your business.
- Upload a photo or video of your shop front.
Best Business Interior
A well-designed interior can help attract customers. Do you have an interior with some ‘wow’ factor?
- Tell us how the interior improved your business.
- Upload a photo or video of your business interior.
Best Contribution to the Community
This award recognises the contribution which business and groups bring to the cultural life of the borough. It is open to organisations and groups supporting their local communities.
- Explain what you have done to support the community.
- Give examples of the impact you have had on local people.
Excellent customer service is key to every successful business particularly for those on our high streets. This award is for businesses that go the extra mile and welcome everyone who comes through their doors.
- Describe how you look after your customers and ensure they receive a good service.
- Provide some feedback and case studies from customers. This can be written or by a video.
Best Online Presence
Online presence is becoming increasingly important to the success of many high street businesses. This can include, a good website, creative use of social media and selling products online.
- Describe how you have developed your online presence.
- Provide a link(s) to your business’s website/social media platforms.
- Provide examples of how the website and online presence has benefited the business.
Most Green Business
This award is open to any Brent business that is committed to help tackle the climate emergency. This could include reducing waste, cutting carbon emissions, or protecting the local environment.
- Describe how your business is helping to address the climate emergency and protect the environment. Provide evidence and give examples of the impact you’ve had.
Best Business Partnership
This award is for organisations and businesses that have collaborated with others to come up with an initiative to benefit local businesses and the community.
- Describe how you worked with other organisations to come up with an initiative to benefit the wider community? Provide examples and case studies.