• Garden waste service

    The price of the garden waste service is £60 per year and the service is provided from the 1 April to the 31 March. If you sign up to the garden waste service from October, you will be charged a reduced rate of £30 as the service will be provided unt…

  • Council Management Team

    The council management team is comprised of the Chief Executive and four Strategic Directors, who lead the council's departments. The Director of Finance and Director of Legal, HR and Audit also attend CMT meetings. The Chief Executive and Council Ma…

  • Pet shop licence

    Changes to the Animal Licensing Laws The Government has published updated legislation, The Animal Welfare (Licensing of Activities Involving Animals) (England) Regulations  under Section 13 of the Animal Welfare Act 2006. Apply To apply for a pet sho…

  • Pet shop licence application

    .pdf, 47Kb

  • Pet Animal Application 2017_18.pdf

    .pdf, 45Kb

  • Application - Pet Shop.pdf

    .pdf, 240Kb

  • Specific Conditions - Pet Shops.pdf

    .pdf, 106Kb

  • Pets

    If you wish to keep a pet, you must apply for permission.  Pets you need our permission to keep If you wish to keep a large pet such as a dog or a cat you must ask our permission before you bring the animal home. Request permission to keep a pet Plea…

  • Guidance Notes - Pet Shops - V 1.2.pdf

    .pdf, 823Kb

  • Pets

    If you are leaseholder and you want to keep a pet then you can make this request quickly and easily via My Account Request to keep a pet  Note you will need to activate your leaseholder account to access this service. To send your alteration approval…