- Phone: 020 8459 7029
- Website: www.networkhomes.org.uk
Rosemary House, one of our extra care sheltered housing schemes in Brent, offers a way of supporting older people to maintain their independence and is an alternative to residential care for many people.
Rosemary House is on the 6 and 206 bus route and close to Willesden Sports Stadium. Dollis Hill and Willesden Green tube station (Jubilee line) are near by.
- 40 one bedroom purpose built, self contained flats.
- Guest rooms for residents’ next of kin.
- Level access shower facilities.
- Fully wheelchair accessible flats and some wheelchair adapted.
- Lift to all floors.
Support and housing service
- An on site Scheme Manager.
- Day and night care service.
- 24 hour emergency cover via community alarms throughout the scheme.
- Security entry phone and CCTV.
- Peripatetic Floating Support team.
- Assisted bathing rooms.
- Hairdressing and chiropody salon.
- Laundry room.
- Wheelchair charging room.
- Spacious communal lounge.
- A quite room/library.
- Pleasant gardens.
Who is eligible?
- People over 60 years old.
- People over 55 years old with care needs as approved by us.
- Residents of Brent.
Apply for a place
- Call us on 020 8937 4300.