- Phone: 020 8908 4650
- Website: www.networkhomes.org.uk
Tulsi House, one of our extra care sheltered housing schemes in Brent, offers a way of supporting older people to maintain their independence and is an alternative to residential care for many people.
Tulsi House is on the 92 bus route and is close to Sudbury Town and Sudbury Hill tube station (Piccadilly Line).
- 32 one bedroom purpose built, self contained flats.
- 4 two bedroom purpose built, self contained flats.
- Level access shower facilities.
- Fully wheelchair accessible flats and some wheelchair adapted.
- Lift to all floors.
Support and housing service
- An on site Scheme Manager.
- Day and night care service.
- 24 hour emergency cover via community alarms throughout the scheme.
- Security entry phone and CCTV.
- Peripatetic Floating Support team.
- Assisted bathing rooms.
- Hairdressing and chiropody salon.
- Laundry room.
- Wheelchair charging room.
- Guest room with en-suite facilities.
- Spacious communal lounge.
- Computer room with internet access.
- Pleasant gardens.
Who is eligible?
- People over 60 years old.
- People over 55 years old with care needs as approved by us.
- Residents of Brent.
Apply for a place
- Call us on 020 8937 4300.